Novices should stick with machines until they are comfortable with lifting practices and learn how to work with free weights safely and effectively. More experienced lifters use both machines and free weights and often use racks to complement their training — especially when self-spotting workouts require it. Ideally, if you plan to use a mix of both machines and free weights exercise equipment such as a set of dumbbells in your home gym, you’ll be on your way to a stronger, fitter body in no time.
Free weights exercise equipment includes free-standing cages such a and . Other machine systems have moving parts, such as , where the bar loaded with plates runs vertically on a carriage. Still other equipment includes , lat pull downs, home gym systems, and dozens of stand-alone specialized strength training machines. These systems are capable of providing a number of exercises for a full body workout.
Item No: SM12
Machine Name: Squat Machine
Size: 1160 x 1030 x 1700mm
1) Free weight exercise equipment/fitness equipment/gym equipment
2) Professional design from Technogym brand
3) High quality steel tube Q235 with 60 x 120 x 3mm
4) Pretty TIG welding
5) Super quality PU leather
6) Excellent electrostatic powder coating with good adhesive force
7) Make body cooperate with machine very well
1) 10 years for structural steel frame
2) 5 years for electrostatic powder coating
3) 3 years for rotary bearings and structural parts
4) 2 years for bearings, springs
5) 1 year for upholstery, handgrips, all other items not listed.
That being said, there is now free weights exercise equipment such as free motion and available that mimics some of the attributes of free weights. Many of these systems come with charts and instructional DVDs to help the novice learn the skills and variety of exercises possible on these machines.