A Complete Review Of Shaun T's Focus T25 Exercise Program

Focus T25 Workout: What You Do, How Hard It Is, and More

Focus T25: Exercise Review - AskMen

FOCUS T25 Shaun T's NEW Workout DVD Program-Get It Done in 25 Minutes

Too low to display
  • Review
  • TAG : T25 - 25 Minute workout program from Insanity's Shaun T!
ADD TO CART
  • Hello there, my name is Anne Britt and I’d like welcome to this in-depth description and review of Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program. Essentially, I am going to walk you through this 25-minute cardio workout that will get you in shape. It is perfect for anyone who is too busy to really dedicate a whole hour to going to the gym.

After I saw an infomercial on TV about Shaun T’s amazing program, I decided to look for more information. At the time, I was completely out of shape – you know how hard it can be to raise kids and still get some time to yourself to workout and try to keep in shape (or in my circumstance, get back into shape). As it happens, the infomercial came at the exact point in my life where I needed it. After doing some research online, I then sat down to write an in-depth description and review of Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program.

• The great thing about this program is that it is pretty affordable, produces rapid results and does not require a lot of your time. I had already canceled my gym membership, so I was happy to learn that I could actually take on Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program from the comfort of my own home.

In a nutshell, Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program is a high-intensity strength training and cardio workout program that lasts 25 minutes. It delivers the same punch to those layers of unsightly fat that you would get from a 45-60 minute insanity program. However, this program mostly focuses on toning muscle and burning fat, and not on bulking up.

• Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program is effective because the creator wanted to combine the most effective workout combinations. He mostly focuses on those regimens that build the most muscle while burning fat at the same time. During each session, you will have to follow through the tough, but manageable, exercises from the first minute. You will also not be able to stop (save for the 2 to 5 minute breaks in between each circuit) until the entire session is over.

T25 Workout - 6 Women's T25 Reviews + Printable T25

Therefore, he designed the FOCUS T25 exercise program to incorporate the best moves and exercises that would burn fat and tone muscle within a structured workout session lasting 25 minutes. In this program, you will have to rest and stretch briefly for 2 to 5 minutes after each workout. Therefore, you only need to set aside 30 minutes each time your workout to focus on the program.