A Complete Review Of Shaun T's Focus T25 Exercise Program

T25 workout is a power-packed 25 minute workout by Shaun T,t25,focus t25,t25 exercise.

FOCUS T25 Shaun T's NEW Workout DVD Program-Get It Done in 25 Minutes

$139.80
  • Review
  • TAG : 3 Exercise Chest Workout - Duration: 9:24
ADD TO CART
  • Therefore, he designed the FOCUS T25 exercise program to incorporate the best moves and exercises that would burn fat and tone muscle within a structured workout session lasting 25 minutes. In this program, you will have to rest and stretch briefly for 2 to 5 minutes after each workout. Therefore, you only need to set aside 30 minutes each time your workout to focus on the program.

Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program is effective because the creator wanted to combine the most effective workout combinations. He mostly focuses on those regimens that build the most muscle while burning fat at the same time. During each session, you will have to follow through the tough, but manageable, exercises from the first minute. You will also not be able to stop (save for the 2 to 5 minute breaks in between each circuit) until the entire session is over.

• In a nutshell, Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program is a high-intensity strength training and cardio workout program that lasts 25 minutes. It delivers the same punch to those layers of unsightly fat that you would get from a 45-60 minute insanity program. However, this program mostly focuses on toning muscle and burning fat, and not on bulking up.

If you are new here, let me re-introduce myself. My name is Anne Britt. I am a very busy mom with a penchant for the written word. Before I had my first baby, I was a long-time athlete and fitness and health enthusiast. However, I started losing track of my goals as my family grew. I only decided to get back in the game after I saw the infomercial for Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program. Luckily, it has helped me slim down and start building muscle (slowly but surely).

• The great thing about this program is that it is pretty affordable, produces rapid results and does not require a lot of your time. I had already canceled my gym membership, so I was happy to learn that I could actually take on Shaun T’s FOCUS T25 exercise program from the comfort of my own home.

Each workout builds on last month’s program

Okay guys, so I almost didn’t write this post today. Since I announced my husband and I were halfway done with the T25 exercise program and loving every day of it, I have gotten HUNDREDS of emails from you all wanting to know more. I’ve stayed up late every night this week working to respond personally to each and every one of you. So why hesitant, you ask? Well, because I’m human! Opening up and being vulnerable on the internet about something that I really believe in and am passionate about scares me sometimes. However, if I can help just one of you feel better about yourself and live a happier, healthier life then it’s worth it to me.