This low impact cardio machine helps tone and strengthen muscles without putting stress on the lower back, hips and knees. Ideal for use at home, in a gym or for military, fire and police training, the Jacobs Ladder is positioned at a 40° angle for a natural climb and a greater range of motion. Height adjustable, this Ladder Machine is great for users of all sizes and can be used for rehabilitation of lower body and back injuries. Buy the Jacobs Ladder Exercise Machine today from ActiveForever!
Complete each agility ladder exercise for the recommended repetitions before moving on to the next agility drill.
1. Bunny hop – Down and back x 6
2. One leg bunny hop – Down and back x 4
3. Lateral bunny hop – Down and back x 6
4. Lateral one leg bunny hop – Down and back x 4
5. Icky shuffle – Down and back x 4
6. Crossover shuffle – Down and back x 4
7. Lateral Shuffle – Down and back x 4
8. Quarter hops – Down and back x 4
9. Reverse crossover shuffle – Down and back x 4
10. Skiers – Down and back x 6
11. Two forward, one back bunny hops – Down and back x 3
12. Step in, step out – Down and back x 4
13. Snake drill – Down and back x 3
14. Lateral plank walk, lateral plank walk + push-up, or lateral ballistic push-ups – Down and back x 3
15. Triple jumps – Down x 8
Increase your speed and quickness with Coach Kozak’s top 15 agility ladder drills. The speed ladder workout and agility ladder exercises are sure to increase your . For best results, complete the agility ladder workouts on the surface of your primary sport.
The agility ladder exercises below are meant for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users alike. Don’t forget to have fun with this awesome lightweight gym equipment!